Custom Framing is always a well thought out gift. It requires selecting something you know the person will like, time to bring it in, pick out framing materials, then come back and pick up completed piece. Here are a few ideas, please also see our photo gallery and video pages. It usually takes a week to complete your order. Rush orders can be accommodated.
- Print that favorite photo from your phone. We have different substrates to choose from, traditional canvas and paper to modern acrylic and aluminum to rustic print of photo on wood. Stop by our location to see our display of samples of all the substrates.
- Ancestor photos and items that belong to them. We may not have great treasures from our ancestors but we treasure the items we have. Tell the story of a life and preserve it for future generations.
- Frame the piece of art you bought on vacation together and surprise them with it.
- Frame sports memorabilia from their favorite team Signed jerseys ticket stubs and photos from a big game.
- Frame their accomplishments diplomas, college degrees, sports accomplishments, awards, certifications.
- Frame the celebration of a life event. A baby box for the birth of a child, wedding photo and item. Framing the wedding invitation as a gift is always a good idea.
- How about a piece of art from a local artist. We work with several artist with different styles to appeal to a large audience. Stop in our location to see them in person.
- Have an inspirational quote put on canvas by our local artist. Or print it on paper and we can creatively frame it for you.
- A mat for everyone to sign at a celebration. That special party, a mat to sign for well wishes whether it be a wedding, graduation or special birthday, complete with a group photo of everyone who attended.